Organizers of the conference welcome online submissions written in English language that are closely related to the areas specified in the call for papers.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Please take note that only online submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted and all abstracts sent by email, fax or post will not be considered.
- Submitted abstracts must fit online format that doesn't register long abstracts and abstracts that include graphics and tables.
- Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.
- Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
- Submission of abstracts doesn't include official registration for the conference. If the abstract is submitted by two authors, both of them must make the official registration.
Preparation of Poster Presentation
Please make sure that you have prepared the Poster Presentation according to the Template of Poster Presentation below.
Please use form below to submit your abstract :